Special Message From Atwal Eye Care Effective 4/1/22
All of our Offices are currently open, including 3095 Harlem Road-Cheektowaga, 9540 Transit Road(remove 4800 North French)-East Amherst, 2411 Sheridan Drive- Tonawanda, 4590 Main Street – Snyder and our 3176 Abbott Road-Orchard Park and are open for Medical/Surgical and Routine Eye Care.
We are currently following the recent NYS guidelines with regard to COVID-19 protocols, therefore, it is now optional for our patients and staff to wear masks and we will no longer check temperatures. We ask that you report any recent illness information to us and cancel/change your appointment if you are feeling sick.
It is our Highest Priority to keep You, Your Family and our Staff at Atwal Eye Care healthy and safe.
We will continue to do the following:
– Exam rooms are disinfected between each patient
– Common areas are disinfected multiple times a day
– Physical shields on our equipment protect you and our care providers during exams
– We keep patients several feet apart in our waiting rooms
– We offer “car waiting” – we will call you when it’s your turn if you prefer
We Thank You for your kind cooperation!